3/14/12

20000 ! :-D

Hi everyone,
When I started this site, it was just a summerize of the numerous "talks" we had about the Orion on the french forum. A compilation of proven answers to numerous questions raised by the Orion.
Since the beginning few months ago, more than 20 000 pages have been seen. A huge and pleasant surprise for me.
As I stated above, this site is a compilation of solutions found by the vaping community : I pick here and there solutions that are agreed by most of us. The high quality of the informations given here owes a lot to someone in particular, whom I thank sincerely for his involvment in the community : Pailpoe. As you've noticed, most of the tutorials have been made by him. I just had to gather them. More than that, I can say that without the Orion and the help of Pailpoe for the modding of my own Orion, I might have been smoking analogs at the moment. So thank you mate !

This beeing said, let me copy/paste a post of Nosmoker on UKV :

"Hi all,
I get signals that on Friday it could come to servers fall
as it came to 31.01 at Bulli
is for me certain that not enough gifts for all
you can make contact with me
from the following Board In case of difficulties
where I am member but (not much active)
http://www.vaporwall.com
http://www.forum-ecigarette.com
http://www.vapersforum.com
http://nosmoker.net/
and of course here UKV
course of the sale on is simple you send me a PM
I sending you a Paypal account
Each shipment is insured with Tracking number that I will send to each
very important
PM will contain your data
address
login name / username of forum
email
and the same data must be on Paypal
To avoid confusion
Please use the Copy and Paste
when entering paypal account
besides all the mod's are shining
there is no matte option

This is only information and not start sale on

8pm CET is 7pm Greenwich Mean Time "

So this is it ! Within few days the long wait will come to an end and the Orion2 will arrive. I'm sure that new questions will be raised by this new mod. I'll do my best to continue, with your help, to provide high quality informations.

Keep on vaping !

Daniel (I'm not Nosmoker as some might think. Just a simple vaper loving his Orion and willing to share ;-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment